Friday, June 29, 2012

Newfane

I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me, I remembered each flash, as time began to blur, Like a startling sign, that fate had finally found me, And your voice was all I heard, that I get what I deserve New Divide
So I'm heading up to Newfane, Vermont on Vermont. 10-12 hours stuck in a car full of stinky, fighting, annoying siblings and screaming adult peoples. Yay >.<
Anyway, I always enjoy Vermont. Its so pretty up there. Not that many people around and so much wildlife. And its usually cooler up there. Thankfully. We're going for my Great-Aunt and Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary, but I usually end up there every year for the Hospital Fair.
Quick history on that: My great-great grandfather built the first hospital up there. Every year they have a fair to raise money.
So I'm going up there. There're going to be a total of about 30 people I'm related to, but have probably never seen in my life. So I'll have fun with that! But apparently there's going to be a night where I need to 'dress up'. I hate dressing up. And apparently I can't wear my Frankie vest. Kill me now... I never leave anywhere without my Frankie vest. But other than that, it should be a blast. Possibly a bit insane, but I can deal with that. There're gonna be a ton of fireworks on the fourth of july, which will make me extremely happy. I love loud, colorful explosions. But Fabio doesn't. He says he wants to come, but his claustrophobia is gonna keep him in the panic room.
One of the weirder aspects of this trip is I'm going to be in the same state as my ex-crush... o.O But I'll be in Newfane, and he'll be in Swanton. So there's very little chance we'll see each other. I guess I wouldn't mind if we ran into each other though.
My cat is being depressed on my leg... Weirdness. I need chips...
Okay, aside from that... I always hate packing. So much work... But I gotta bring clothes. And other shizz. Okay, this blog thingy has officially wound down. I see no way to drag this on to some obscure length like a usually do. Adios!

1 comment:

  1. ond day, rianna...when i get a good enough job and start earning enough money, i will buy u the best sound-proof headphones for u and ur mcr :) and u won't u hear ur siblings ever :D

    ReplyDelete