Monday, June 25, 2012

Hetalia

Tell me, how is it you Germans are so robust. you're crushing me with your intimidation, my fragility causes me to openly weep out of fear, your women terrify me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIfB1e_XioY
Okay, so call me a nerd, but I thoroughly enjoy anime, though the only 2 series I've ever watched were Soul Eater(amazing, by the way,wish they'd make more) and Hetalia. Both Axis Powers and World Series. I'm obsessed, and I love Italy. And Chibi- Italy and Holy Roman Empire, the gay couple, but Holy Rome has no idea. But I just reached the last dubbed episode in the World Series up to this date, and I've already watched every Axis Powers episode. So I'm freaking out... FREAKING OUT! Pictures of Italy:

First: Italy. Second: Chibi-Italy! Well, kinda.... I should get a pic of Chibi-Italy
I'm suffering from separation issues!!! I need more Hetalia! So I haven't watch Paint It, White!, but its loading. And after that, I have to wait until the next dubbed episode comes out.... *crying* At least I know there're more episodes. After Soul Eater ended, I felt like part of me died. I was so hooked on that. Crona and Excalibur were my favorite characters there. I usually like the rejects. Okay, I'm gonna go find a pic of Chibi-Italy, then a pic of Chibi-Italy and Chibi-Holy Roman Empire.
Found some really cute ones! Here're some of Chibitalia!:


And here's one of the Holy Roman Empire!:
And here's some cuteness!!!:

Awwww. Okay, I think my spazz-ness is dying down. I'm just way obsessed with this. 
PAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Yup. I'm gonna go before I spazz out and explode my blog with even more pics...



2 comments: