Saturday, June 23, 2012

*enter retching noises here*

Black painted eyes, cover the lies, I think its time you threw away your cruel disguise http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGTxF8d73Hk&feature=autoplay&list=FLqbjKhBysfey_JrqerGdeJQ&playnext=2
Don't know why I insist on putting links to the songs I mention, because there's little chance you're going to click it.
Anyway... sitting on the floor of my grandmother's house, sweating cuz she has no A/C(though it is cooler in here than it is out there), and staring at presents that I assume are for my brother. This is his third birthday party. Do I have three parties? No, I have one with my friends, and then a get together with my family. Also, half the time I share it with my sister. I'm not jealous, I swear. I'm just tired of parties. So many freaking parties in June. And the amount of time I have to spend with my siblings. I'm going to end up murdering my sister. Over-dramatic whiny bitch. My aunt and uncle should be arriving soon, being the catalyst for my sister's change into a freaking two year old, and then they'll be mooning over her while I sit in the corner and retch. I know, its not good to think, or talk, or type of my literally mentally challenged sister like that, but you know, thats how I feel. She's always acting like she's two around everyone she doesn't live with, and it sickens me. And she uses them all She'll say that I beat her up because she wants a pony and she'll fake cry and they'll go get her a damned pony. Okay, maybe not a pony, but pretty much anything she wants, she'll go play two year old to some gullible fool and tell them some sob-story lie and fake cry, and they melt and do want she wants or get her some shit she doesn't need. Its irritating. I can't live with her. Every couple of seconds she'll have some shrieking fit for no reason and make my eardrums bleed and it takes every ounce of strength I have not to beat the shit out of her. I'm probably going to that bad place down under where the fire eternally burns, but you know? Uggg... I can deal with my youngest brother, we actually get along pretty well. My older younger brother I don't have to deal with cuz he lives with my bastard father. They deserve each other. Also, if you hear about a school shooting in Tulsa in a couple of months, that'll probably be my brother. My family is screwed up. I guess its probably not the worst family, and I should be glad I have a family, but, call me an ungrateful, undeserving bitch, I'm not. I'd really rather not have my sister and my older younger brother and my dad. And my youngest younger brother is actually my half brother. He doesn't know that though. So technically I like my half-family better than my actual siblings. I have two half brothers. And the two dudes that spawned them are better than my dad. My mom is okay, I guess. Its not like I want to kill her, but there are those days I get annoyed and want to scratch her eyes out or throttle her or something. I have to go do some shit with my family now, so imma quit whining about my life and go. Byez

No comments:

Post a Comment