Saturday, June 23, 2012

Art

One final fight, with us tonight. With knives and pens, we made our plight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFDCHdKbKBY
So everyone's got their own form of art that they love. And everyone's got their own form of art that they're good at. Sometimes they're the same thing, sometimes they're different. Like, I love writing, and I guess my stories are okay, but I also love drawing. One problem. I can't draw to save my life. And yet I try. So I end up making my characters in my book the ability to draw. Wonderfully.
Damn it, I want something to eat.
Also, I desperately want red hair. I mean, I guess my hair is okay, I consider it my best feature, but thats not saying much. So anyhow, I always end up giving at least one of my characters red hair. One of my characters is always really dark, and there are always little romances I wish I had.
Got off-topic. Sorry. This actually happens a lot.
Back to art. There're so many forms of art that make the world a little brighter. Art sparks imagination and creativity. Art is a way to express yourself, your feelings. It lets people know what you're all about.  Honestly, I wouldn't know what to do without art. My stories are how I release my anger. They're probably about the only thing that keeps me sane enough to keep me out of a mental hospital and reeking chaos on an unsuspecting world. If some crazy chick wearing a My Chemical Romance Fun Ghoul vest asks you for a hug, that's probably me. Don't run away. I'm just hug deprived.
Need food...
I think everyone needs to find a form of art to fall in love with. Whether it be writing, drawing, dancing, or singing, art is a good way to relieve stress. And though I can't draw, I enjoy trying, and I believe that possibly one day if I try enough, I'll improve. So keep doing what you love even if you're not that good. Find a form of art you love and enjoy yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment