Saturday, June 23, 2012

Random weirdness I get from thinking too much

Send in your skeletons. Sing as their bones come marching in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ We're temporary, temporary...
Am I the only one who ever wonders what happens after death? I mean, yeah, some people have religions that tell you what's supposed to happen after death, but I know I'm can't be the only one who's ever doubted my religion. I feel poem-y. I guess I'll try to write a poem about this shizz...
Ummm... otay... here goes! :\

Brutally murdered in my sleep
I wake with a monster over me
Out of my body my spirit floats
To confront this monster
Stuck in this moment, always I weep
Watching my killer tear me to shreds
Over and over and over again
First with the knife he carves in his name
Then with chainsaw and cleaver
I can not leave, here I am stuck
Do I stay forever?

The sickness claimed me, I wasted away
Waiting painfully for this day
My last breath wheezes out of me
And a tunnel opens up
Gratefully I take the hands of the others leaving with me
We walk toward the brightness
Loosing some along the way
Who knew this was Judgement Day?

I remember the squeal
The crunch
The crash
I remember the impact and the hurt
But I sighed the hurt away
I open my eyes as everything else fades away
I'm a new person now
But am I supposed to remember who I was yesterday?

The heat was too much
I should've gotten out
But I didn't feel like saving myself
Telling my lover to leave
To get out
And the flames closed in
Ashes are all that are left

Okay, so the last stanza was pretty weak, the whole poem was crappy. But eh. Deal with it. You came here, you took a risk to read my shizz. I'm gonna go feed the turtles and stop the cat from looking demented. Sees ju later. Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment