Sunday, June 24, 2012

Vi! Imma kill you!

I'm ready to fall, I'm ready to crawl on my knees to know it all... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccfDlAkC6BE
Okay, to tell the story I'm about to tell, there's a bit of a backstory. Vi and I went to this TJ test prep thing at Centreville HS last summer. There we met this really perv kid, Shawn or something. Apparently he liked me(well, according to Vi and Vibha, another kid we met at that thing). He was really freaking annoying. Well, he went to Rachel Carson if I recall correctly, which feeds into Centreville. And if he didn't get into TJ(which I doubt he did), we'll be going to the same school. And so Vi keeps teasing me about that. And so now I'm having these freaking recurring dream/nightmare things that he's in all of my classes. And I know the chances of that are pretty slim, but I wake up feeling sick. And in every dream there's always one class thats filled with smiley faces, like the math class for the TJ test prep.
Thanks Vi.
Well, after reliving that dream, imma go throw up now. Chao!

2 comments:

  1. awww, rianna. it's okay...u said it urself, there's a very slim chance of that happening...but don't uh jinx it !!

    ReplyDelete