Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Things That Run Through My (Demented) Head

So, sitting around, I found this weird thing in the back of my head, so imma write it down here, and maybe I'll find someplace to write it in my stories. Here we go:
Is it? Is it Tuesday? Or Thursday? I don't know any more. What's happened? What's happened to me? They... they got into my head. Didn't they? Its... its Thursday? No, it can't be, can it? They took away all I had.. all of it. Any way to get it back? I feel, peculiar... What... what happened? Why is my head so muddled? blink. Movement. My head... blink. That movement again. What is that? Where am I? Am I... am I alive still? Is it Tuesday? Or Thursday? In circles... my head, the thoughts... circles. blink. In the corner. That corner, turn toward it. Before you lose it. They took it. They took everything. Got inside my head. 
Yeah, umm, I dunno. I guess imma go now. Maybe I'll have some good stuffs to pack my next blog full of, or maybe it'll be stupid again. Imma vanish now... Ready? 
POOF!

No comments:

Post a Comment