Sunday, June 24, 2012

Eyes (not getting off topic this time... I hope)

There's no room left for me in this shelter, what did you expect me to become? No more than a disciplined little soldier, left no space for me to grow, so I had to break away. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJJLCdPkZjs Here's a song from EarlyRise, the band that got me so distracted last post. LOVE THEM!
Anyway, damn, I say anyway a lot, don't I? I need to stop that..
[Enter clever opening statement here] Summer's been somewhat of a bitch so far. I was so freaking happy when I was off with my friends, but, you know, I live with a bunch of people who get on my nerves. A lot. And what have I accomplished so far this summer? I drew an eye. I always draw eyes. They fascinate me. I enjoy drawing abnormal eyes, and I love looking at pictures of weird eyes.  To me they're easy and fun to draw. I got bored so I went and google imaged eyes. Here're some of my personal faves:



I really like the first and the third ones. So maybe I have problems. But I find eyes beautiful and intriguing. I wish I could draw well enough to end up with a final product with the amazing color and texture of these, but I suck at drawing... oh well. Gonna go watch some Hetalia now. Maybe I'll blog about that soon. Fabio says he'll probaby say hi tomorrow when my siblings are off with my mom and we're the only two here. Until then, Auf Wiedersehen!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID IN THE LAST SENTENCE! I'm reading books about the nazi and stories about the Holocaust and i read that there and saw the definition! heehhehe im so proud of myself..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...u guys must be real miserable this summer :\
      i've been wayy too preoccupied with learning difficult math and some SAT english stuffs.
      it's okay tho. cuz u'll have an off day on friday !!!

      Delete
    2. I'm tired. And having Hetalia problems. So bad....

      Delete
  2. SAT ENGLISH? already? gosh???? the suckkss...

    ReplyDelete