Sunday, June 24, 2012

Eyes

Search for a compromise, your head is filled with stars, I talk to you but now, the die is cast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq6xjK0pmYw&feature=g-all-u I almost like the demo better... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkQR_Pk0wrA&feature=channel&list=UL


HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, I'm going to go off-topic before I even get started here. So, one of my most favorite bands of all time, which you probably have never heard of played in Singapore recently, and I just got around to watching some of what was going on. Orly Lari, lead singer, seemed quite confused about what to do with herself. I enjoyed watching it, but I think she needs more practice. Also, the whole band needs to come here. If you've never heard of EarlyRise, you need to search them up, love them, and go buy their album What If. They're really amazing. Lemme see if I can get a pic of Orly on this thing... Okay, well thats weird... I'm just gonna do a different post on what I was going to say before I saw the video of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment