Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Vermont, 6th and 7th day

July 7th: Woke up, don't remember what time, and went to the Second Chance Shoppe that was two doors down to look for a cover up and shoes, for later that day I would have to wear a dress. -.- Anyway, found a cover up, did not find shoes due to wide feet. Went to an outlet shop in Brattleburro and found shoes. Yuck, and then my grandmother decided I needed a strapless bra. Even more yuck. So I had to go through that process and was glad to get out of there. Then, for lunch, we went to the Dam(n) Diner. I had 3/4's of a 'Zesty Chicken Sandwich', which happened to be amazing(my brother threw a fit and got rewarded for it, pissed me off) and met Erin, her son, the geekiest fucking bastard I've met, all of 10 years old, Will and her husband who's name I forget. Next big thing that happened: My Great-Aunt and Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. I put on the strapless black dress and everything that I'd bought to go with it, all unwillingly, pretty much fighting to keep it off. But nope. Got in a car and went to this fancy ass restaurant. Had some soda and cheese and mingled with relatives before it actually began. Saw my 1st cousin once removed Mark, wearing regular clothes and almost stabbed him with a toothpick, it pissed me off so much. The one good thing about that dress? Had a cute guy check me out. Through a window though. We finally went in to where we were actually eating. We ate, and I hated myself and I hated the dress, and I had people taking pictures of me and I hated that, then I almost stabbed Mark with a fork, then I almost set his hair on fire. Almost killed my sister. If anything, that dress made me more violent. Then we had dessert. They gave us sparkling apple cider and we made toast(had toasts) and stuff. Then they had the cake and made old people make out... But the cake was amazing. Then relatives started taking rapid photos and my mother had a panic attack cuz of the flashing lights. Went home late as hell and my sister fell asleep on my shoulder. I punched her head. Got in trouble. Went to bed.
July 8th: Woo! So I woke up at 6 freaking 30 AM, but for a good cause. Went to the common with my aunt and her dogs and stretched. There I was met by Dave, Maryanne, Rhina, and Erin. Mark was supposed to be there, but he had a hangover. Erin joked that we should be called team We Eat Hills For Breakfast. We got in the car and drove to Three Dot Pottery Barn where we parked. Then we began to run. Up Grimes Hill, then onto Newfane Hill. Now Newfane hill is actually a small mountain. I ran maybe 1/2 to 2/3's of the way up and walked the rest. Made it there in a little under an hour. And I'm talking steep uphill climb for 5 miles. And I was ahead most of the time. Dave stayed with me and Erin was helping Maryanne and Rhina. Maryanne and Rhina are the slow ones. Erin probably could've whopped all our asses and Dave said he does 5 miles an hour. So technically I did pretty good. We didn't run all the way up the mountain, just to the house. Then Erin ran back down the mountain and up again. We joked that she ate hills for breakfast, lunch and dinner, or appetizer, meal and dessert. She just smiled. Then we drove back down with Stephan and his car, picked up Maryanne's car and went back to out respective houses. Then, after I showered and changed, we went back up to the hill where I was then surrounded by old people I didn't know. I wrote a bit of my story, had dinner, then went for a walk in the woods where I proceeded to pick up about a bazillion frogs. I couldn't help it. They were so cute. After we came back, I went swimming, then went home and slept pretty well, on a blow up mattress instead of the couch bed cuz my Auntie and Uncle came in. These are long and boring... sorry. So I leave you now with a few words of Rianna wisdom: Don't read the sign.
Keep your gun close and your boots tight and die with your mask on if you have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment