Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Spazzicle

Now that I'm finished with that book about my trip to VT, I can start up with my lyrics again.
11 tracks is not enough http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q43bbM0KuSo A thank you goes to Mish for that one.
So today, after track, had to have the car jumpstarted, and we hit up the library. We have 60 books checked out right now... After we finished up our business at the library, we go outside. There's a helicopter, and an unmarked outside. So I start messing around, screaming, I read the sign! (this sign
)
We pull out of the parking lot and there are six unmarked, three marked, and the copter is still out there.  So I start freaking out. This be me: "I DIDN'T MEAN TO READ THE SIGN! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I SWEAR!" and then when they were still there, some following us and a few up ahead, I duck down in my seat. still screaming. "I'M NOT THE PERSON YOUR LOOKING FOR! I'M JUST A... JUST A... I'M JUST A TURTLE! A TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE! NAMED MICHAELANGALO! I LIVE IN A SEWER! WITH A RAT AS A MASTER! I DIDN'T MEAN TO READ THE SIGN... I mean.... I DIDN'T READ THE SIGN! I SWEAR!" And I spazzed like that almost all the way home. So yeah, in case you haven't already noticed, I have some issues. 
So we get home, the kids have their dinner and go to bed. I wasn't hungry enough for dinner, so I got a snack size popcorn bag and stick in the the microwave. Halfway through, the power goes out. My mom is yelling at me, so I had to go down to the basement and into the spider room and flip the switch. Power comes back on, but I only have half a small bag of popcorn, so I eat that, reset the clock, turn off some unused lights, figuring the power outage was because we were using too much at one time, and put another bag of popcorn in the microwave, and, guess what! No, the power did not stay on. I had to go flip the breaker again. I made sure it was in place, turned off all power sources we weren't using, reset the clock again, and tried to finish microwaving that bag of popcorn. Power went off. Again. I'm not using that microwave again today. 
Warning: Do not look at the sign above. I claim no responsibility for any trouble or harm or legal standings that may come to you if you choose to read the sign. You read it of your own free will.
Here ends this post. THAT WAS A LIE! I will end this post with a song! Excalibur! Excalibur! From the United Kingdom, I'm looking for heaven, I'm going to California! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNPvUmQ56t0 Here ends the post.

2 comments:

  1. MOTIONLESS IN WHITE!! don't ya just love em?? cuz i sure dooo.
    and eh, its hard to not look at the sign when its posted at the very top hehe.
    aww, im sorry about the power outage in ur house :(
    and ur going to calif.??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do! They be amazing!
      and lol, I did that on purpose.
      The power has been fixed, although my computer completely crashed.
      And no, Mish. That is part of Excalibur's song, from Soul Eater.

      Delete