Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Vermont, 2nd and 3rd day

Woke up early Tuesday, June 3rd, because my mother and grandmother had decide to have a debate the next room over, and there were no doors on the first floor, except for the bathroom. Rolled over, went back to sleep. Woke up again because of siblings, got up, decided to kill them, but instead had my Nana try to force me to eat breakfast. I informed her that eating that early made me sick to my stomach and she finally left me alone, told me to change. I went into the bathroom to change and notice there was no window, just a screen. Felt awkward getting changed. Went to store with my Nana in Brattleburro, and it took almost half an hour to get there. During that time, our engine light came on. Afterwards, went up Newfane Hill, said hi to my Great-Uncle Buck and Great-Auntie Carlie, the whole reason we were up there, and went swimming. The Canadian's showed up, and Conner decided to swim around and throw me in the water and piss me off. After we'd gone home, I got informed that I needed to run, and that my cousin Maryanne was willing to take me running with her. Said okay, then got anxious that she'd be way faster than me. Maryanne came over, took me over to the Canadian's house to change, where Conner was having a blow out with my Great-Auntie Buff and his dad, Mark. Mark informed me that I had to have a slice of this ice cream called 'Wattamelon Roll', but I told him I couldn't eat before running(I just don't like watermelon) and Maryanne came out. Mark told her that after the run, she had to make me eat some of it. So she took me outside, where we both sort of stretched, and then we started running. It turns out she runs super-slow. I could almost keep up by walking. We ran(she 'ran', I kinda sorta jogged) 4 and 1/2 or something kilometers, which translates to two miles. Saw a deer. Saw a squashed chipmunk. We were running in the road and at one point I almost ended up like that chipmunk. Got back to their house, and Maryanne made me have some "Wattamelon Roll'. It was fucking amazing. Walked back to my house, took a shower, and started reading Subject Seven by James A. Moore. Read maybe 2-3 chapters and fell asleep.
Woke up early again July 4th. Got changed quickly and went to a fair/parade. Had to talk to some "Uncle Frannie' guy who isn't really a relative but he sends us some damn good bacon and syrup every year for Christmas. After the short parade(the only part of which I enjoyed were the old cars) we walked around the fair stands. I got a black dreamcatcher and then I found something that I became immediately attached to. It was an eye. Well, its this green eye on a chain and it looks amazing. My cousin Stephan calls it my evil eye now. So anyway, I begged my Nana to buy it for me, saying I'd pay her back (it was $10 and I never did pay her back) and after 10-15 minutes of begging she got it for me.  Then I had to walk around with my mom and she bought a dress that was supposedly one size fits all(though I could tell it wouldn't fit her). Then Conner decided he wanted to ride in our car, which meant Mark had to go too, so I got kicked out of my car, and had to stay there. Luckily I got stuck with Rhina, Maryanne, Ben and Dave, which wasn't so bad. Dave took Ben around and I walked around with Rhina and Maryanne. Tasted some amazing jelly/butter spread stuff. After about an hour of walking around, we met back up with Dave and he bought everyone fresh lemonade. It was amazing. That was about it. We went up on the hill and swam and planned to set off fireworks, but then we had a storm and there were no fireworks for Rianna and that made Rianna sad. Other days to come soon. Until then, I leave you with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2GS49itnGk

No comments:

Post a Comment