Saturday, August 4, 2012

So I came here to talk about my childhood, but then got some muse for a poem, and then I saw something that gave me muse for a rant that could turn into a poem, and this is a long, run-on sentence of a title

Everywhere I go no one says no to me. They don't, They don't dare. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fK0igwZZh0 So I know I'm late with this band, but hey, least I found them (Thanks Eva!)
So yeah, I actually did come here to talk about my crappy childhood but then I was on Google+ and got this muse for a poem, then I was catching up with my friends blogs and found one that my friend Mish did( her blog http://i-am-mikki-elle.blogspot.com/ ) that made me want to talk about time flying and crap, making me want to rant and give seminars and shit and gave me an idea for a poem. 
I need some coffee.
So I really don't know what the point of this blog was, except to show that I have the attention span of a squirrel (of course, that makes sense, my skull inhabiting two. [Great, another blog on the story about my squirrels]) and the mental capacity I hold and the fact that I feel daunted (Yay for vocabulary!) by the four blogs that I feel I need to write now. And yeah, my blogs are sporadic (again, vocabulary!) like I'll write 16 one day, then not write for a month, then write like six, and not write anything for two weeks, etc., etc. 
My bro is watching some stupid show that's giving me a headache because I'm sure it's melting both our brains/squirrels/whatever he might have in his head(lint). 
So I'm going to go make myself some coffee (all we have is Chai Latte and Decaf, and I'm not in the mood for the cinnamon taste of the Chai Latte so its prob gonna be decaf, which isn't gonna help anyone, but will make some people I know feel safer cuz of my spazzes with sugar and caffeine and stuff) and then I'm going to start writing my blogs.
My bro just handed me this piece of plastic that's supposed to look like a purple crystal or something. What am I supposed to do with this?! Eat it? Shove it up my landlord's butt?(I'll get into that with my childhood blog.)
So, um, not knowing how to end this, I'm tempted to post a clip from Hetalia on how to end a story that you don't know how to end but I'm too lazy to look it up and find a link and shizz, so, uh, Peace out suckers? I'm being unoriginal?

No comments:

Post a Comment