Friday, August 10, 2012

RAWR! (having myself a spazz)

Has no one told you she's not breathing, Hello, it's your mind, giving you someone to talk to, Hello http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MHGtlEYZBA (No does belong to me, nope nope nope! Evanescence's 'Hello')
AHHHH! Okay, that song up there ^ yes, that one! GUESS WHAT! I'm figuring out how to play the piano part! Now my main instrument is violin, and so I guess that's why I'm so excited about this...
BUT HOLY CRAP!!! YESES! After this I shall figure out the strings part in it. Then maybe I'll take vocal lessons. HAHAHA, yeah right. No one will ever be able to teach me to sing. But I'm still really excited to be learning this! Who needs instructors when you've got the internet, lol. I know nothing about piano and yet  I'M STILL ABLE TO PLAY THIS!!! I dunno if it's supposed to be simple, but I'm guessing it is because I'm finding it pretty easy, except for the fact that my hands aren't that big so sometimes, where other people jus have to stretch a finger, I have to move my hand... -.- BUT STILL! I feel like a little kid on Christmas, lol. Why does this make me so happy? I'm gonna go practice some more. Hello. I mean, goodbye, I'm going to practice Hello.

2 comments:

  1. thats so great!! u gotta record urself playing and post it up for me to see :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ermm, one problem... I have a fear of recording devices. That's why I was always so nervous when taking the orchestra seating test things...

    ReplyDelete