Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pansexuality

I'm not done living in a world of experimenting Domesticated by VersaEmerge
So, I've mentioned it in previous posts, but I am pretty sure I am pansexual. I've known I like females since, what was it, sixth grade?, because of a CIT at my summer camp.  I dunno if I've explained pansexuality before, but I'll sum it up anyway: It's like bisexuality, but where bi means two, pan means all, meaning that if there were another gender, in theory, we'd be able to like them, too. I've heard it explained as the ability to like transgender/sexual beings, or hermaphrodites, which is true, but I don't feel that that's the true definition. It's a hard concept. I got really ticked off one time, because somebody tried to describe pansexuality as the ability to fuck anything that moves. Which is *not* true. I, for one, am not into bestiality. But if you are... sucks, I guess? 'Cause it's illegal, isn't it? I dunno.
But yeah. I've talked about how I've been with a few of each gender, and the crush I have on a certain female has exploded since I mentioned it in earlier posts. She's driving me insane(in a good way, kinda, I guess).
But I've had this idea to do a post about pros/cons and/or what I like/dislike about each gender. That's a lot of slashes.
But it'd go something along the lines of:

Females:
Pros-understanding; gentler; better kissers
Cons-drama; emotional; PMS

Males:
Pros-not afraid to be perverted; appreciative of sports;
Cons-goal is to get in one's pants; hygiene isn't always the best

etc; etc; you get my drift. It'd be based on my experiences and opinions, and there'd be the disclaimer that nobody is the same, and this is purely based off me and stuff, but yeah. Does anyone want me to? And if you do, should I do like fifty pros one post, with a complete different post for like fifty cons, or just as many as possible clumped into one post?
Comment on whether you think this is a good or bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment