Sunday, May 19, 2013

Obsessions

Automatic Loveletter Truth or Dare full album
So, new obsession. Juliet Simms. And Automatic Loveletter. Blame Lauren.
I'm also obsessing over pizza at the moment. Craving barbecue chicken pizza. Or wings. Wings would be nice.
Ticked off at the fact that there're a few ideas I've had for eye drawings that I can't complete because of my wrist. I'm really hoping I don't have to have surgery. That would screw my summer up.

Biggest obsession... Well, not really an obsession. Just a huge ass crush. She knows. Doubt she knows how big it is though. Or what she's been doing to me.

Anyway... I think that's about it. If anybody wants to take two hamsters off my hands, that'd be appreciated. I don't really want them going to a pet store...

No comments:

Post a Comment