Monday, April 29, 2013

'Cause I have nothing better to do

I wish you'd open up for me, amaryllis bloom. I've been listening to the album on repeat for awhile Amaryllis Shinedown's full album
I'm going crazy over people. People either being extremely stupid, or people being too amazing for their own good.
I'm not sure if I've said it on here or not, but I broke up with Brooke.
Like anyone cares.
I'm pretty sure she's rebounding with Damien.
Meanwhile, I'm forever alone. I gotta stop falling for people in happily committed relationships with loud friends at lunch tables that make me wanna hurt myself.
I'm really hoping she doesn't read this... She probably won't. Half the time I think she's fucking with my head.
Well, she's unintentionally fucking with my head because that's how my hormones work, but there're other things... I dunno.
Am I sick, or am I gifted? lol, sorry. I love Shinedown.
So yeah, this was mostly to say I'm not enjoying pansexuality. Wait, that's a lie. I have no problem with my sexuality. I have problems with having huge crushes on people I can't have. 
Oh damn, it's almost nine. When did this happen?! I need to finish my homework. Fitness logs, agg, there's no point to this!
Nowhere Kids!!! I love this song!
lol, sorry. For my random music-related outbursts and posts that are irrelevant to everything. 
Okay, well, I'mma finish my homework like a good little student. Goodbye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment